A minor tweak to the Zip To It! ZIP Code to Congressional District database was performed, dealing with some ZIP codes in Virginia and Maryland. Thanks to Mike Waters of Congress Merge for the updated data.
Added the WWW homepage for Representative Jack Quinn (R-NY).
Representative-Elect Robert A. Brady (D-PA) has won the special election to replace Thomas Fogglietta, who is now the US Ambassador to Italy.
I added homepages for Representative Anne M. Northup (R-KY) and Representative Kevin Brady (R-TX) (I also updated the district office information for Brady). Note that with these new WWW pages, over 90% of Republicans in Congress now have an online WWW presense (as compared to 85% of Democrats and 100% of Independents). Acceptance of email is considerably lower, with 70% of Republicans, 69% of Democrats, and 100% of Independents accepting email.
Add the new WWW site for Representative Bob Livingston (R-LA).
Thanks to Mike Waters of Congress Merge I have updated both the Committee and Subcommittee database (mostly taking into account new committee assignments for Representative Mary Whitaker Bono (R-CA) and some other reshuffling of committee membership) and the staffing information for the following Congressmembers:
- Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) New Communications Director
- Representative Mary Bono (R-CA): New Scheduler
- Representative Sanford D. Bishop, Jr. (D-GA): 2 staff changes
- Representative Karen McCarthy (D-MO): 2 staff changes
- Representative Charles F. Bass, II (R-NH): New Legislative Director
- Representative Gregory W. Meeks (D-NY): New Communications Director
- Representative Sue W. Kelly (R-NY): New Communications Director
- Representative Robert A. Borski (D-PA): New Scheduler
- Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA): New Communications Director
Added the WWW homepage for Representative John E. Peterson (R-PA).
Thanks to an email by Jerry LoPiccolo, I have updated lots of the Oklahoma Congressmembers’ district office information. I also took the opportunity to update the addresses there for other reasons, so consider everything in Oklahoma updated.